The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been in force since 25 May 2018. But how do you arrange privacy (GDPR) certification for your organization? Brand Compliance helps you in this with the 2-day GDPR implementation training course. Based on certificaton standard
BC 5701. A practical framework for GDPR implementation.
- Introduction to management systems
- Understanding the basic principles of the BC 5701 certification standard
- Understanding how to implement BC 5701 in practice
Who is it for?
Are you responsible for the processing of (sensitive) personal data? As an HR or Marketing Manager, for example, you must take the necessary measures. Or is it your job to check to what extent your organization complies with the GDPR? How do you start and take the first steps to make your organization GDPR-compliant? How do you show that you comply with the new privacy legislation?
- You will be fully informed about the GDPR
- You will know the rights and obligations of the data subject, processor and controller
- You will have valuable tips & tricks to make your organization GDPR-compliant
- You will have knowledge about the GDPR and will know what you need to implement and how
- You will be able to determine which steps you still need to take to meet the requirements of the GDPR.
What can you expect?
- Practical training course with practical examples and tips & tricks
- Small group with interaction
- Including training materials and lunch
- You will receive a certificate of participation