Organizations are increasingly dealing with confidential or privacy-sensitive information. Customers, suppliers and stakeholders regularly ask you to demonstrate that you have taken the right measures. Would you like to expand your knowledge about information security and discover the possibilities of ISO 27001? Brand Compliance helps you in this with the 1-day ISO 27001 information security introduction training course.
- Understanding the basic principles of an ISMS
- Learn how ISO 27001 is structured and what the requirements are
- Understanding the ISO 27002 controls
Who is it for?
You are involved in business information security. How do you take the right measures and how do you demonstrate this? You want to set up, implement and manage an easy-to-maintain Information Security Management System (ISMS) according to ISO 27001.
- You will be fully informed about the requirements of ISO 27001
- You will know how an ISO management system is structured
- You will be familiar with High Level Structure (HLS)
- You will have insight into the ISO 27002 controls
- You will have insight into the PDCA cycle based on ISO 27001
- You will understand the concept and you will be able to assess its implementation
What to expect?
- Training by a ISO 27001 expert
- A training course based on the ISO 27001 standard
- A practical training course with practical examples and tips & tricks
- Small group with interaction
- Includes training materials and lunch
- You will receive a certificate of participation
- Welcome and introduction
- Introduction ISMS (Information Security Management System)
- Management systems according to ISO
- High Level Structure (HLS) and ISO 27001
- Review of ISO 27001 sections, the requirements:
- Performance review
- Link with ISO 27002, controls
- Q&A session and summary of the day
- Evaluation and completion