ISO 27701 is a new standard and an extension of the ISO 27001 standard for information security and provides specific control measures for privacy. With the application of this standard, you can extend the ISMS (Information Security Management System) to become a PIMS (Privacy Information Management System). This enables you to have the management system of your organisation certified against information security and privacy. With this certification you show that your management system is privacy proof. Do you want to know what ISO 27701 is exactly, but also want to know what the other options are for to become GDPR compliant? And do you want to know how to start implementing this within your organisation? Then register for this ISO 27701 information session.
Would you prefer to get started straightaway with the implementation of ISO 27701? Attend the ISO 27701 training course.
- You will have general information about ISO 27701
- Tips to make your organisation GDPR-compliant
- Discover the possibilities of ISO 27701 certification
Who is it for?
The session is aimed at organisations with ISO 27001 certification or which are in the process of implementing ISO 27001. The organisation also wants the management system to be GDPR-compliant. You want to take measures or be able to check to what extent your organisation complies with the GDPR.
- You will have a better understanding of the content of ISO 27701.
- You will know how to extend the management system with ISO 27701.
- You will know how to achieve GDPR compliance for your organisation under ISO 27701 or using other options.
- You will be able to assess the impact of an ISO 27701 statement for your organisation.
What to expect
- A session based on the ISO 27701.
- Practical session with tips.