The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been in force since 25 May 2018. As a result, you need to take the right measures. But what is the impact of the new privacy legislation on your organisation? And how do you ensure that you comply with GDPR using certification standard BC5701? Brand Compliance helps you in this with the 1-day GDPR introduction training course.
- Understanding the basic principles of the GDPR
- Learn how the BC 5701 is structured and what the requirements are
- Learn how the GDPR is structured and what the requirements are
Who is it for?
Are you responsible for the processing of (sensitive) personal data? As an HR or Marketing Manager, for example, you must take the necessary measures. Or is it your job to check to what extent your organisation complies with the GDPR? Where do you start? And which steps do you take then to get your organisation GDPR-certified? How do you demonstrate that you comply with the new privacy legislation?
- You will be fully informed about the requirements of BC 5701:2018. A practical framework for the GDPR.
- You will know the rights and obligations of the data subject, processor and controller
- You will know how a management system is structured
- You will have valuable tips & tricks to make your organisation GDPR-compliant and to make a start with BC 5701:2018
- You will be able to determine which steps you still need to take to meet the requirements of the GDPR.
What to expect?
- Training by a GDPR expert
- A training course based on the BC 5701 standard, which you can order at a lower price
- A practical training course with practical examples and tips & tricks
- Small group with interaction
- Includes training materials and lunch
- You will receive a certificate of participation
- Introduction to GDPR
- What is the GDPR?
- What is the difference and the area of overlap with information security
- What roles are specified under the GDPR?
- Explanation of the principles
- Explanation of data subjects’ rights and the obligations of organisations
- How to comply with the obligation of demonstrability
- Certification of GDPR
- Introduction to management systems
- What is a management system?
- PDCA cycle
- Explanation of ISO, NBN and NEN
- Explanation of High Level Structure
- What is scope determination
- Explanation of the BC 5701 standard
- Context and scope
- Management responsibility
- Technical and organisational measures
- Management system
- Evaluation and completion