Have you been working in the IT sector in recent years and are you ready for the next step in your career? Would you like to visit different companies and perform audits? Please apply for the position of Information Security Auditor.
About Brand Compliance
Is a certification body/certification institution and specialist in the areas of quality, information security and privacy. We work for our international customers from our offices in the Netherlands and Belgium. The average age at Brand Compliance is 34 years. You will join our young team of passionate professionals at Brand Compliance. Qualities that would suit our Brand Compliance team are enthusiasm, independence and a personal and knowledgeable approach.
About the position
In connection with the further growth of our audit and certification activities in the field of information security, we are looking for specialists in this discipline who would like to become auditors. As an auditor you systematically and independently test whether organisations work in accordance with the relevant information security standards. This includes checking documents, conducting interviews and observation. You prepare a report of your findings and discuss this with the client.
What are you going to do?
- Preparation and planning of the audit assignments;
- Performing on-site audits, including interviews and dossier evaluations;
- Preparation of audit reports;
- Discussing audit reports with the client’s management;
- Maintaining operational contacts with the client’s representative;
- Reporting to the Audit Manager on progress.
- Training customers, developing standards, etc.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a colleague with:
- At least a completed bachelor’s or master’s degree (preferably in IT or information security);
- At least 4 years of work experience in IT, of which 2 years in the field of information security;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English required;
- An independent attitude and good communication skills;
- A thorough, critical, accurate and analytical view;
- We value knowledge of information management systems and controls, such as ISO 27001.
What can we offer?
Brand Compliance is a rapidly growing organisation. This offers many opportunities for training and personal development. You will work in a dynamic and informal team. You will get a company car, laptop and telephone as well as an above-average salary. Working internationally is an option. The position concerns flexible employment; the number of days to be worked is determined in mutual consultation.