Want to become an auditor? This is your opportunity! We will provide all the necessary tools to become an independent SME portfolio auditor. You will visit all kinds and sizes of companies. Every week and every client is different.
About Brand Compliance
Is a certification body/certification institution and specialist in the areas of quality, information security and privacy. We work for our international customers from our offices in the Netherlands and Belgium. The average age at Brand Compliance is 34 years. You will join our young team of passionate professionals at Brand Compliance. Qualities that would suit our Brand Compliance team are enthusiasm, independence and a personal and knowledgeable approach.
About the position
In connection with the further growth of our audit and certification activities, we are looking for employees who would like to become auditors. As an auditor you systematically and independently test whether organisations work in accordance with the relevant standards. This includes checking documents, conducting interviews and observation. You prepare a report of your findings and discuss this with the client.
What are you going to do?
- Preparation and planning of the audit assignments;
- Performing on-site audits, including interviews and dossier evaluations;
- Preparation of audit reports;
- Discussing audit reports with the client’s management;
- Maintaining operational contacts with the clients;
- Reporting to the Audit Manager on progress.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a colleague with:
- At least a completed bachelor’s degree;
- Three years of work experience;
- An independent attitude and communication skills;
- Fluent in Dutch, both orally and in writing (French is an advantage);
- A flexible attitude with regard to working hours, travel times and distances.
About the position
Brand Compliance is growing and developing. This is creating space for additional auditors. We offer you all the tools and training you need to become an independent auditor. You will work in a dynamic and informal team. You will get a company car, laptop and telephone as well as an above-average salary. Working internationally is an option. The position concerns flexible employment; the number of days to be worked is determined in mutual consultation.
Do you work in the IT sector? Please apply for the position of Information Security Auditor.