Have you worked in the IT sector in recent years and are you ready for the next step in your career? Would you like to visit different companies and perform audits? Please apply for the position of Information Security Auditor.
About Brand Compliance
We are a certification body specialized in the field of quality, information security and privacy. We work for our international customers from our offices in the Netherlands, Sweden and Belgium. You will join our young team of driven professionals. Characteristics that suit our team are personal, enthusiastic, independent and knowledgeable.
About the position
Due to the growth of our audit and certification activities in the field of information security, we are looking for specialists from the field who would like to work as an auditor. As an auditor you systematically and independently test whether organizations work in accordance with the relevant information security standards. This includes checking documents, conducting interviews and making observations. You prepare a report of your findings and discuss this with the relevant customer. You monitor the certification process of several customers in a cycle spread over several years.
What are you going to do?
- Preparing the audit assignments;
- Performing on-site audits, including interviews and file reviews;
- Preparing audit reports;
- Discussing audit reports with auditee (management level);
- Maintaining operational contacts with the customer/auditees;
- Reporting progress to the Audit Manager.
Who are we looking for?
- At least a completed bachelor’s or master’s degree (preferably in information security);
- Living in the Randstad is an advantage;
- At least 4 years of demonstrable knowledge and work experience in IT, of which 2 years in the field of information security;
- Technical knowledge of mail traffic, infrastructure and architecture and knowledge of performance evaluation is an advantage;
- Knowledge of information security management systems and measures is not a requirement, but an advantage;
- You are decisive, critical, accurate and analytical;
- An independent attitude and good communication skills;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
What can we offer?
- An independent position in a young, dynamic and informal team;
- Full-time employment, part-time is negotiable;
- Training regarding the different types of audits/certifications;
- 28 vacation days;
- Laptop, telephone and lease car are standard;
- A competitive salary.
Brand Compliance is experiencing healthy growth and is in full development. This creates opportunities to increase your knowledge and to grow within the company.