Do you want to know whether the organization is ready for certification or do you need insight into the status of the implementation of the management system? Brand Compliance can help by conducting a pre-audit.
Purpose of a pre-audit
The purpose of the pre-audit is to provide insight into where the organization currently stands with regard to the design of the management system. Having a pre-audit performed gives an organization the space to arrange the processes required for certification prior to the actual certification process.
Conducting a pre-audit
During the pre-audit, the auditor visits on site or, where necessary, the audit is performed using remote audit techniques. During the pre-audit, the auditor will assess the management system and indicate where there are still shortcomings in the system based on the intended scope of certification. The auditor will also provide information about the certification process by Brand Compliance and help estimate the timeframe when the organization can be ready to start the certification process.
The results at the end of the pre-audit:
- General information about the certification process by Brand Compliance;
- An assessment of the management system;
- A verified scope;
- An estimate of the timeframe when the organization is ready for certification;
- An estimate of the actual time required for the certification;
- A report in which the above points are discussed, possibly supplemented with other relevant observations and conclusions.
You can use these results to get started on the certification process well prepared. If necessary do this in collaboration with your advisor.