Want to become an auditor? This is your opportunity! We will provide all the necessary tools to become a Compliance auditor. You are on the road every day and visit all kinds and sizes of companies and at various locations in the Netherlands and/or Belgium.
About Brand Compliance
Is a certification body/certification institution and specialist in the areas of quality, information security and privacy. We work for our international customers from our offices in the Netherlands and Belgium. The average age at Brand Compliance is 34 years. You will join our young team of passionate professionals at Brand Compliance. Qualities that would suit our Brand Compliance team are enthusiasm, independence and a personal and knowledgeable approach. Would you fit in here?
About the position
In connection with the further growth of our audit and certification activities, we are looking for new colleagues who would like to become auditors. As an auditor you systematically and independently test whether organisations work in accordance with the relevant standards. This includes checking documents, conducting interviews and observation. You prepare a report of your findings and arrange the final meetings.
What are you going to do?
- Preparation of the audit assignments;
- Performing on-site audits, including interviews and dossier evaluations;
- Preparation of audit reports;
- Discussing audit reports with the client’s management;
- Communicate the audit results with your colleagues at the office;
- Reporting to the Audit Manager on progress.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a colleague with:
- At least a completed bachelor’s degree;
- An independent attitude and communication skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing (French is an advantage);
- A flexible attitude with regard to working hours, travel times and distances.
- Preferably experience, but certainly affinity with audits, standards and quality management.
About the position
Brand Compliance is growing and developing. This is creating space for additional auditors. We offer you all the tools and training you need to become an independent auditor. You will work in a dynamic and informal team. You will get a company car, laptop and telephone as well as an above-average salary. Working internationally is an option. The position concerns flexible employment; the number of days to be worked is determined in mutual consultation.